Shipping is Fast and Free (typically same or next-day shipping) for orders orders over $50 in the contigous 48 states. For an international shipping quote, simply add items to your cart and proceed to the shopping cart page where you can enter your postal code. The system will provide you a price quote based upon the weight of your items. You can also obtain this shipping quote during the checkout process prior to you having to confirm the purchase. Once you confirm your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and your order will be shipped shortly. Once shipped, tracking information will be forwarded to the e-mail address that you provided during checkout.
- All Orders over $50 are free Shipping to the lower 48 states!
- All BigBerkeyWaterFilters.com orders are shipped "signature required." If you would like a "no signature required" for delivery, please note that preference in Step 2 of the order process.
- All non-First-Class items shipped are sent UPS ground (insured), Fedex (Insured), or United States Postal Service (insured) within the contiguous US unless customer arranges for product to shipped via freight/shipping carrier.
- International: BigBerkeyWaterFilters.com ships Internationally via UPS. Once items are in your cart, you can go to the shopping cart page and input your zip code for a shipping estimate. International customers are responsible for all customs costs and these are not included in your checkout price. These vary by country, so we recommend the customer understands the process by which these fees are paid. (Typically at the point of package receipt) BigBerkeyWaterFilters.com is not responsible for any loss due to a country's customs or local UPS shipper process. Please contact us if you have questions regarding these types of shipments.
- Due to country-specific shipping problems, we do not ship to:
- North Korea
- International Note: Shipping to some countries such as China, Australia, New Zealand, etc have considerably gone up in price as of 1/1/16 due to UPS rate increases. This is unforunately out of our control.
- Shipping and/or freight charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping and/or freight charges for refused shipments, or shipments that do not get through customs - Internationally, we have experienced that these return shipping charges are notoriously higher than the shipping costs out to the customer. They also tend to be higher than any customs fees, so please be concious of this before refusing any shipments.
- Once the order is placed, the credit card is charged for the purchase and the system/product is reserved for that paying customer. This is critical during times of economic and political turmoil, and helps ensure you are guaranteed to receive what you order.
Upon receipt, if an item is damaged or defective as a result of manufacturing, simply contact BigBerkeyWaterFilters.com upon receipt and we will coordinate with the manufacturer to get that item fully replaced at no cost to you as quickly as possible. Prepaid return postage will be included with the replacement product so that you may return the damaged/defective product at no cost to you!
Please notify BigBerkeyWaterFilters.com in the event of shipping damage and we will coordinate with the manufacturer to ship you replacements for the damaged items at no cost for you along with prepaid postage to return the damaged item. No need to worry about working out the damages with the carrier as we'll have the manufacturer and the shipping carrier work this out. If you'd like to file a claim, this must be done with the delivering carrier and New Millennium Concepts, LTD / BigBerkeyWaterFilters.com are not permitted to file this for you. All claims for shortages, damages, inaccurate shipments, and inaccurate billing must be made within 15 days of receipt.